Wednesday 6 May 2009

Here we are on holiday ...



Hi ! Chez here...


Here we are on our Spring 2009 holiday at PAWS A WHILE - Yorkshire


My friends Bonny and Clyde, two delicious Golden Retrievers, live here and we always have a grrreat time !
We arrived yesterday - the three of us - Sue Dusty and me. It took a lot of organising and patience on my part but we made it. THEY had the house decorated and then found out that there was a problem and they needed to have it completely rewired. Fancy that! Well clearly they didn't but it had to be done - so our marvellous friend Andy is taking care of making the house safe again whilst we get away from it all out here.
We have seen some wonderful scenery and wildlife already - my old legs don't go far or fast these days but enough to enjoy everything - 'specially meeting up with my two best friends Bonny and Clyde again of course.
Must get some zzzzzzzzzzz as it will be more fun tomorrow I expect ...



No comments:

Post a Comment