Monday 18 May 2009

RESTFUL MONDAY


Today I had a rest most of the day. This is because I had a simply dreadful night...'cos of my arthritis. The recent damp weather has caught up with me again

It took me a couple of hours to settle down at bedtime and then after Sue had got me comfy I slept well ... but only 'til 6.00 a.m. this morning.

I went over to Sue and let her know I was awake and she said it would help if we had a short walk to get my legs going a little bit. It was a lovely morning, light,but fresh, and we just had a stroll up the lawn and she was right. After a short meander we went back in the warm and back to sleep and felt a lot better all round.

After a late breakfast I got comfy again and as it was raining I went sound asleep again for the whole morning!

Then in the afernoon I felt a bit better and we went out on the patio with Bonny and Clyde - who had been wondering where I had got to! The sun came out and Sue read her book and all was well with the world

THEN the wind got up - and black clouds rolled over - and big [Huge] raindrops started plonking down on us so we had to go back in the dry and stay there.

This was a very nice lazy day and I just popped out to say 'night, night' to my pals and I am here on my rug dreaming about what we might do tomorrow - our last day of the hols...

No comments:

Post a Comment