Sunday 17 May 2009

SUNDAY PEACE


After dashing about so much yesterday we thought we should just chill out today and roam around in this beautiful landscape and hang out with our friends...

We had a leisurely breakfast and then wandered down to the pond to see the ducks. On the way into the fields we said "hello" to Bonny and Clyde as usual - and also to visiting guests who were just off on an outing..


At the pond we met our duck friends who came to see if we had any bread crusts - which we had brought for them. They were very pleased, as was I, because I love bread!!! Usually at home we feed the birds and I get to 'help' - so I did so this morning very happily!

Whilst talking to Clare she said that they were going out this afternoon so would Sue and I look after Bonny and Clyde by letting them out for a comfort break later on - and we said of course we would


So after lunch we got our coats on [cooler again] and went round to my friends' door and 'unpacked' them from their comfy place; unfortunately it then immediately started raining. But we all plodded round the lawn and got comfy and then I gave Bonny a kiss or two!!!
However the rain then started hammering down, so we all rushed back to the house and Bonny and Clyde dashed back in the warm thankfully... Sue and I rushed back to the cottage too and promised to be back out later

Course I then had to be towelled - don't normally like it but will 'allow it' if absolutely necessary now and then !

Got a lot warmer then ...
Later we went back out when it brightened up - and I had eaten an early tea. We fetched Bonny and #clyde back out and had another potter round together - then we all sat on the patio and watched the birds and sheep and clouds racing by...'til we all decided it was cool enough and went back to the warm for the evening
Tomorrow we might get a warmer day -hope so ...

No comments:

Post a Comment